Product Care

CANDLE CARE
 

 

  • Burn time on candles should be no longer than 3-4 hours. 

  • Please do not place your candle in direct sunlight. Keep away from fans, open windows, and drafts. 

  • Always trim the candle wick before use. We recommend trimming the wick to 5mm before use.

  • Always allow your candle to burn right to the edges. 

  • For maximum burn throw, burn your candle with doors and windows closed.

  • Always allow your candle to cool completely before moving or trimming the wick. 

  • Keep your surfaces protected while burning your candle. 

  • Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets

MELT CARE

 

  • Place your wax burner in a safe and stable place, away from drafts and anything flammable. 

  • Place the soy max pods in the top of a dry wax burner - do not add water. Reseal the bag where the soy wax melts are kept to retain the fragrance of the remaining melts. 

  • Light a tea light candle in the base of your wax burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room. 

  • Don't forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room. Never leave a flame unattended or within reach of children or pets 

  • After extinguishing the flame the soy wax melts will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the wax or use a toothpick (or equivalent) to pop the soy wax melts out. If not, place the wax burner in the freezer for a short time and it will easily release - save the solid wax and you can then easily experience a variety of fragrances as your mood changes.

  • Re-use soy wax melts until no fragrance is released.

  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.

 

REED DIFFUSER CARE

 

  • Please remove the plastic topper on the bottle and replace the brown lid ensuring it is screwed on tightly. 

  • Place the reeds that come with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil. Regularly flip the reeds so that both ends get the chance to absorb the oil.

  • Clean spills immediately. Diffuser base and fragrance oil can damage surfaces. 

  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.